Dundee Presbyterian Church strives to provide opportunities for you to learn and grow in your relationship with Christ! We offer Bible studies, volunteer opportunities, and workshops to help you in your walk with God.
Check out all that Dundee’s Adult Ministry has to offer with the options below.
Adult Bible Studies . . .
Mondays Women’s Bible Study: 7:30 am (Paradise Bakery in Regency)
Contact: Karen Kennedy: email@example.com
Women’s Bible Study: 1 pm (Parlor) Contact: Julie Hertzler: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesdays Prayer Group 4:30 pm (Dundee) Contact: Julie Hertzler: email@example.com
Wednesdays Jim Eckman’s Bible Study: 1 pm (Dining Room) Contact: Anne Hall: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women’s Bible Study: 6:30 am, Wheatfields (One Pacific Place) Contact: Judy Downey: email@example.com
The third Friday of the month
Presbyterian Women: 9:30 am, Dining Room
Contact: Verla Hamilton: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturdays Men’s Bible Study: 7:30 am, Dundee Church Parlor 6
Board Game Group: 10 am, Dundee Church Parlor Contact: Keith Holmes: email@example.com
Sundays Young Adults "Soup & Study: 6pm, Hicks' Home Contact: Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org 6
Adult Sunday School . . .
All classes are taught at 10 am
Bible Delvers (Parlor) Leader: Pat Berton
Women’s Study (Library) Leader: Ellen
Living Right (Room 315) Leader: Sheryl Thomas.
Crash Youth Study (Youth Room) Leader: Meredith Moellenbeck
Kids 10 am Sunday School class
Faith Community Nurses . . .
The mission of the Faith Community Nurses is to work with and through the Care and Wellness Committee to demonstrate God’s love by our acts of caring for the spiritual, emotional, social and physical health of our Dundee Church community.
Examples of Services Offered:
- Hospital and home visits as coordinated with the pastors
- Phone calls for medical explanation, consultation, and follow-up
- Education on health, illness, and prevention through blood pressure and colon cancer screening, health fairs, presentations, bulletin boards and pamphlets, and other information
- Provide or arrange for transportation to hospital or physician appointments for persons unable to find other means
- Arrangement for medical equipment donations and loans
- Provide resources as requested by congregation
- Volunteer coordination
- Advocacy for the faith community